This is the privacy statement for Gasunie Waterstof Services B.V. (GWS), Concourslaan 17, 9727 KC Groningen, the Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 69441960. With this privacy statement, GWS informs those persons whose data GWS processes (individual concerned) of the type of personal data being processed and why, the storage periods and the rights of the individual concerned.
What type of information is collected by GWS and why?
GWS uses personal data for several different legal reasons:
- The use of personal data may be necessary to ensure that agreements concluded between and its customers, or sponsorship or donation agreements, are implemented properly.
- GWS may use personal data for legitimate interests, for example, to ensure answers are provided to questions about GWS or handling of requests for sponsorship or donations.
- GWS may need personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations.
In doing so, GWS always applies the principle that personal data are processed lawfully, properly and transparently as far as you are concerned. Furthermore, GWS will only process personal data if the same objective cannot be achieved in a different manner.
GWS stores personal data as long as GWS deems it necessary, in order, among other things, to fulfil its relationship with you satisfactorily, to ensure GWS's security in general terms, to be able to comply with applicable legislation (including legislation relating to retention of documents) and, otherwise, to enable GWS to carry out its business activities. If you have any questions about specific storage periods for certain types of personal data, please email our data protection officer email@example.com.
GWS uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data and to help prevent information being stolen, misused, accessed without authorisation, provided, amended or destroyed. For example, GWS stores personal data on computer systems with restricted access and in controlled environments.
Rights of the individual concerned (data subject)
As the individual concerned, you have the following rights:
- Right to information about the processing: what is happening with your personal data and why?
- Right of access: you have the right to ask to show whether is processing your personal data, and if so, which.
- Right to rectification: shall ensure that personal data used are, and remain, accurate. You may ask to correct or supplement data.
- Right to be forgotten: you have the right to ask to remove your personal data. It is then 's responsibility to determine whether that request is justified. This may be the case if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been processed or the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask to restrict the processing, for example, if the data are incorrect or processing is unlawful.
- Right to object: you have the right, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data. will cease processing unless there are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you can do so by emailing our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org. GWS will, as soon as possible, but in any event within one month of receipt of the request, provide information regarding the actions taken by GWS in response to the request. GWS may extend this period by two months in relation to the complexity of the request or the number of requests GWS receives; you will be informed by GWS if this is the case.
GWS will try to work with you to find a fair solution if you have a complaint about or a problem with the use of your personal data. However, if you feel that GWS has not been able to help, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
If GWS uses your personal data following your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
GWS uses functional cookies on this website. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. The company Google also places a cookie via the website as part of its Analytics service. GWS uses this service to see how visitors use the website. Refer to the Google Code-website for more information on the cookies that are placed by Google Analytics. More information about how to enable, disable and remove cookies can be found in the instructions and via the Help function of your browser.
Changes to the privacy statement
If necessary, GWS can adapt this privacy statement and it is therefore advisable to check GWS's website regularly for the most recent version. If GWS updates its privacy statement, GWS will revise the date following 'last updated' at the bottom of the privacy statement. If there are significant changes to the privacy statement or to the way in which GWS uses personal data, GWS will inform you before these come into force.
If you have any questions relating to the use of personal data, please send an email to our data protection officer email@example.com.
Last updated: 11 April 2019